Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Lianga Safaris for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there I was…

image.jpg

image.jpeg
So I can hunt now with you Dad? It's just a bit too big...

Join the Alaska Coalition for Global Warming. We are now open for general membership.

Remember, burn a tire a day to help keep winter away!

From Rodney Dangerfield : I have a drinking problem, but I go to AA for it. I still drink
but now I do it under an alias.

maxresdefault.jpg

So I’m living in Alaska when one morning I wake up and hear a noise on the roof, so I looked out my window and sure enough there’s a bear on my roof. I quickly go to the phone book and look in the Yellow pages and sure as sin there’s an add in there Bear Removal! So I give him a call and he said no problem I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

30 minute later a big ugly van pulls up out front; a man gets out carrying a baseball bat and a shotgun. He walks around to the back of the van and opens the doors, he then takes out a ladder and opens a cage where the biggest meanest looking Pitbull you ever seen jumps out. He then walks up to the house places the ladder on the eves and hand me the shotgun. I ask him what are you going to do? And he said, I’m going to climb up on the roof and take this bat and knock the bear off the roof.

That pitbull there will grab the bear by the
Balls and drag him into that cage.

I said that’s great but what’s the shotgun for?

If the Bear knocks me off the roof
Shoot The Dog!

Last edited:
Cucuy, you reminded me of another one.

Sometimes you just have to…

IMG_5769.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to play fair. I wouldn't want to be dubbed a "cheetah"!

Cheetah race.jpg

images

images

images

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 180
  • images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 192
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 178
images

Attachments

• images-4.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 175
Lets hunt a bear they said, it will be fun they said….

IMG-20151028-WA001.jpg

On the first day of the deer hunting season, a hunter fell out of a deer stand and broke both his legs. “Why couldn’t this happen on my last day of hunting?!” the hunter cried to the doctor. “It did,” the doctor replied.

First and only safari and Ann's first time along for hunting. It's day 8. I've already shot the cape buffalo and bush buck. All along she has been high-fiving me, the PH, the trackers, etc. Now, I finally get my impala. The guys are all standing around and she walks up, and with her saddest face on says, "You shot bambi!" The horrified looks on everyone's faces was priceless. Then she started laughing and said "Gotcha".

A deer hunter was bragging about the biggest, baddest, handsomest, heaviest deer he’d bagged the day before. “It’s got enough meat to eat the whole year,” he boasted. Just then the Game Warden came up and cited the man $500 for hunting without the proper tag. “Five-hundred dollars?” exclaimed the hunter. “All for a mangy, skinny, stubby, half-pint deer?”

Two deer hunters were not having any luck so they asked for advice from an old timer. “You can just about guarantee a deer if you learn to hunt with dogs,” he said. The two hunters got a trained deer dog and hit the woods. At the end of the day and still empty-handed, one hunter said to the other, “Maybe tomorrow we’ll get one if we throw the dog out of a higher treestand.”

My dachshund puppy eating his first deer, almost done!

helper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!