Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinC

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI

Free Hunt for One Rifle or Bow Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

hunting-11.jpg

HUNTING PICTURE CONTEST - WIN A FREE HUNT FOR 1 HUNTER & 1 OBSERVER WORTH US$ 7,000, 7 DAYS (5 FULL HUNTING DAYS) AND 4 TROPHIES WITH ARC AFRICA HUNTING SAFARIS FOR 2015.

STRETCHED ALONG A RIVERBANK, OUR LODGE INVITES YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE AFRICAN BUSH IN ITS TRUE SPLENDOR!

Based in the Waterberg, situated between Vaalwater and Ellisras, a mere 250 km from Pretoria our concession is nestled in the malaria free Waterberg area and is comprised of impressive mountainous and bushveld surrounds.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

There are luxurious chalets and central lodge area where you will be able to enjoy your specially prepared meals and a quiet drink next to the fire after a long day in the field.

Along with the more common PG species, the more elusive nocturnal animals including Bushpig, small and large Spotted Genet, Civet, Aardvark, Leopards and Brown Hyena also occur here naturally and roam freely in the area.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Our experienced team of professional hunters, trackers and camp staff will ensure that you have a memorable hunting experience.

A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE HUNT for One Hunter and One Observer. Hunting may be done with rifle or combination with bow, worth US$ 7,000 for 7 days including 5 hunting days (6 nights), arrival and departure days and 4 trophies with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris. Hunt to be taken in 2015 by posting your best hunting picture(s) in this thread on AfricaHunting.com. Each picture is one entry.

Plains game trophies included in the hunt:
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Impala
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Warthog
For additional trophy fees, please visit our website at www.ArcAfricaHuntingSafaris.co.za. Species not listed are available on request.

HUNT includes:
- 7 day plains game hunt with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris with 5 full hunting days plus arrival and departure days
- Safari is for one hunter and one observer
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff and vehicles
- Accommodations within the hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to the taxidermist of your choice
- Pick-up and Drop-off from OR Tambo

HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Extra animals can be taken according to the 2015 price list (see http://arcafricahuntingsafaris.co.za/images/arcafric/downloads/Price_List_2014_2015_Arc_Africa.pdf)
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded not included in the contest
- Packing, dipping and taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Gratuities
- Additional tours
- Medical and travel insurance

You are able to add the following at our regular prices:
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Additional days
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt

Main species offered in our Limpopo concession:
- Blesbuck
- Blue Wildebeest
- Bushbuck
- Baboon
- Eland
- Grey Duiker
- Gemsbok
- Giraffe
- Impala
- Kudu
- Klipspringer
- Mountain Reedbuck
- Nyala
- Red Hartebeest
- Steenbok
- Warthog
- Bushpig
- Waterbuck
- Burchell’s Zebra

What to do to enter the competition, post any hunting picture in this thread and include a title. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HUNTING RELATED PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM AFRICA TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST. You can enter as many hunting related pictures as you would like. Pictures must be yours. We will take into consideration all aspects of the photograph itself. It's about the photograph, basically any hunting picture can be submitted, from nature, taxidermy, hunting dogs, action hunting scenes, hunting camps, firearms to trophies and more. Once the 9 finalists pictures have been selected by the three AH judges, it will be the members who choose the winner by voting in this thread.

Post your pictures below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

Pictures must be posted between January 6th to March 10, 2015 (at midnight Pacific Standard Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced by March 23, 2015 in this thread.

See official hunting picture contest rules in the following post.

We ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris on AfricaHunting.com.

Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this hunting picture contest and best of luck. For those of you who will just be checking out the pictures entered, please feel free to leave comments.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa,

Best regards,

Justin Cawood

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting Picture Contest Official Rules

1. This competition is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com who are at least 18 years of age. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

2. To be eligible participants must post an eligible picture in this thread. Picture posts which do not show any picture(s) will be deleted.

3. Pictures must be posted between January 6th to March 10, 2015 (at midnight Pacific Standard Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced by March 23, 2015 in this thread.

4. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice will not be awarded.

5. The hunt has to be taken in 2015 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and Arc Africa Hunting Safaris by May 15th, 2015, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.

6. Prize will be made available only to the identified winner.

7. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize or substitute of animals will be offered.

8. Wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted.

9. Only 7 days including arrival and departure days and 4 trophies (1 Blue Wildebeest, 1 Impala, 1 Blesbuck and 1 Warthog) are redeemable by hunter. Days and trophies are non-transferable between the hunter and observer and may not be combined.

10. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority may use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.

11. Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.

12. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Arc Africa Hunting Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.

Justin, What a great way to kick off the New Year and the 2015 hunting season! Thank you for your generosity towards our community. This is an incredible hunt and offer and I look forward to seeing all of the great pictures that will come out of this contest. If past photo contests are any indication we will have lots of excellent posts to keep us all coming back...

Jerome, Thank you for the opportunity and platform to offer this hunt to an AH member!

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's photos and participation in the offer!

Regards

This should be interesting.
I have a few days to search the files to come up with some good ones! :A Banana:

Thanks for the opportunity to play.

Thanks for the opportunity to play.
Play of course, I have high expectations! SELFIE :A Photo:.

Next contest, SELFIES, second thought, "NO too scary"...

VERY COOL Justin!!!!

this will be fun!

Great stuff Justin!

I know whoever wins this hunt will have a blast!

Justin.....congratulations for this great initiative and opportunity.....this will be Super Cool......!!!!......(y)

Nice initiative, going to be one very lucky hunter who wins!!
Hat off to you Justin:A Thumbs Up:

This is going to be hard work.:A Construction:
I'm going to bring out all the big guns! :E Devious:

(This should scare bluey to death. )

computer desk.jpg

Looking forward to this Justin!

Heck yeah! Gonna bust open Photobucket and cull the herd there... Thanks for the chance to compete.

This is going to be hard work.:A Construction:
I'm going to bring out all the big guns! :E Devious:

(This should scare bluey to death. )

View attachment 35502

And the first picture entered is.... :A Hold Breath:

Brickburn looking for a picture!!!!

Hunting related, so it qualifies! :A Rock:

Justin, nice of you to offer this opportunity :D Cheers:

Awesome contest idea... got my trophies yesterday and the contest announcement had me going back to the pictures again... I could almost smell thyme and taste spider webs....

Not sure what everyone is waiting for… my pictures will not count but here are a couple I took recently which make me happy every time I look at them… I love me some JR!

watermark.php

watermark.php

Here is my Russel! He is one of the most dedicated hunter I know! And partner in crime!

watermark.php

Okay I'll go, since I just posted this picture in another thread.

Foot stalked this Gemsbok back in April, last hunting day of the trip in the afternoon.
Gemsbok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg