For Sale Semi Custom 9.3x62

TrapperErick

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have a 9.3x62 with a Krieger chrome moly barrel. The barrel measures 19.5" from the face of the action and has a NECG barrel band front sight with the WOW flip up white sight insert. The rear sight is a NECG with a "Running Boar insert". It is pretty quick and easy to use. It is cerakoted black and bedded up in an MPI Mannlicher style stock with a Ruger factory nose cap and 13.25" lop to a 1" pad. I cant remember what contour or twist but it is the lightest Krieger would make in .366 ( I think #3) and I generally pick a faster twist so maybe a 1:12. Tried to look it up on Krieger's website but they dont list anything in .366 anymore. Gun shot Barnes 250's and Speer 270's pretty good for me. I dont have a scale to weight it but it balances nice. Has regular Ruger bottom metal and trigger. Gun was assembled around 4 years ago by Rick Steinhour at Extreme Rifleworks. Rings are included but scope is not. Bottom rifle is the one up for sale.

asking $1600 shipped

3742749855562613820.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are killing me. I have been tracking this rifle on the other forum. These are the hardest to turn away from. I cant afford it but I have the money. Someone buy this rifle and save me.

You are killing me. I have been tracking this rifle on the other forum. These are the hardest to turn away from. I cant afford it but I have the money. Someone buy this rifle and save me.
I will drop the price to $1500 and let you make two payments if that helps.

What action is it built on?

That's beautiful and my favorite caliber, if I wasn't trying to downsize... is the trigger factory?

No, you saved all of us!!! I have 2 9.3’s as it is, and this one was so tempting

The rest of you owe me then. But, this looks to be my dream Appalachian Mountain bear/deer set up. Hopefully I will report back with a big mountain buck or 400 lb bear. Now for some Alaska Arms rings and the right scope.

You will like those rings. I have a set on my number one.
I have had a set before. Had them on my Alaskan .416 Ruger. I would not shoot a Hawkeye without them. I prefer to use open sights while moving and then slip the scope on when I settle in.

Just picked the rifle up and it is just as advertised. Weighs 6.14 lbs. Up to 8.01 with scope, rings and fully loaded. Going to test her out on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.