3 MB · Views: 208
  • DSC07205.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 217
  • DSC07206.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 202
  • DSC07207.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:
@NTO some pics of the muzzle might help people. I have had a Sabatti in 416 and it shot rather well the muzzle was fin on mine. I only got rid of it as I mastered the use of a 416 and wanted a challenge

Can’t afford it right now but in a month that may be a different story if it’s still around

Is this the cabelas special
krish,
Now, how did you know that it is a Cabela's special? Did you recognize the engraving done by Dick Cabela himself? Ha! Ha!
CEH

Is it just the picture, or is the bottom of the left bore possibly ground out?

Is it just the picture, or is the bottom of the left bore possibly ground out?
If you zoom in, it looks to me like it goes away, possibly shadow from the lighting.

When cabelas had these made they put a very short deadline for sabatii. So in turn they ground the muzzles to regulate them because it was faster way.
It’s the picture angle on the left barrel I will snap another one that’s more straight on. Original owner told me last night this gun was shot twice one to practice and once to kill a waterbuffalo.

Pls help the uninformed…..what is this about muzzle grinding?
Sabatti decided to regulate some rifles with a Dremel this was very bad and they had to be reregulated. This however from the picture does not appear to be one of those rifles.

Original owner told me last night this gun was shot twice one to practice and once to kill a waterbuffalo.

Wow.....glad it worked out for him.

I am not sure if this one has the provisions to mount an optic either scope or RDS. @NTO could you confirm?

If you want to send me a pm you can, I tried but your settings will not allow it.

Not too shabby at holding their value, original cost in 2012 was $5000-$5500. One of the reasons I went with a Sabatti. Didnt break the bank getting into DRs and can move it for what I paid for it quick enough. Lets anyone see if its for them or not.

I was contemplating this one, now I will be view this as a sign and get the one I really want. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!