For Sale Reloading Tools & Supplies

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
11,042
Reaction score
17,628
Media
178
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
My brother who is getting completely out of shooting unloaded a bunch of stuff on me today. This is just a partial listing and I will list more later, but for now just equipment. All RCBS brand. Conditions will vary, all are used and useable, some prettier than others.
All prices are shipped USPS.

Feel free to PM with questions or wants.

First to post an "I'll take it" here with PM following buys it. If in discussion/conversation or asking questions, dont matter. First to post here buys it, so there is no dispute about it.

Jr 3 press with primer catcher tray - $70.

Powder hopper, early, with two powder baffles - $30.00

Case Trimmer 2, no pilots, with cutter head, and 5 case plates- $95

Powder hopper stand - $15

case trays (6), prefer to sell all 6 together to save PO trips. $30

.223 Rem die set, .308 WIn dies, .357 mag dies, .41 mag dies. All die sets $45 shipped. They all look good.

$400 shipped for all if wanted. US sales only. Payment by money order, personal check, bank check, cash if comfortable.

Have a lot of .41 mag brass and bullets, way more than I will ever need. Other things as well.
Here are pics.
IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG
IMG_1904.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
 
I'll Take them please.
 
Well, dang.... I was too slow!! Congrats to the buyer - what a deal!
 
Any interest in .41 mag brass, new Winchester (about 250) or Starline (150) ?
Also .41 cal Sierra bullets, one box, jktd, 100ct.

A box of NW brand cast lead SWC's of 210 grs, 41 cal. Probably about 300 in the box.

Have a box of new R-P .280 Rem brass, 38 pcs.

Box of Nosler 185 gr JHP .45 ACP bullets, 250 ct. new sealed

PM with queries, pics and offers.
Thanks!
 
How much might you sell it all for?
 
$250 shipped USPS.
 
I just bought a large amount of Federal large rifle primers 210, and have 1000 available but would have to be within an hour or so of Allentown, Pa. to arrange a pickup/delivery as i don’t have a hazmat delivery certification.
 
I just bought a large amount of Federal large rifle primers 210, and have 1000 available but would have to be within an hour or so of Allentown, Pa. to arrange a pickup/delivery as i don’t have a hazmat delivery certification.
Ummm ???? And ????
 
Guys feel free to PM with offers on all or part.
 
I'll take all the .41 magnum if it is still available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,727
Members
169,608
Latest member
BenOld6089
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top