yhc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, Germany, Austria, South Africa
I have a few Blaser R8 barrels with corresponding magazine inserts for sale. The prices are TYD anywhere in the U.S. PayPal preferred (F&F or you cover the 3% fee) but other forms of payment are accepted (i.e. personal check, etc. except for credit cards).

Safari Selous BBLs w/ iron sights
- 375 H&H $2300
- 300 WIN MAG $1800

Standard contour w/out iron sights
- 338 Win Mag $950
- 300 Win Mag $950
- 30.06 $950

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

yhc

Selous bbls.jpg

338 & 300WM.jpg

30.06.jpg

You might give a bit more information about the barrels. Are they new or used? Or a round count.

You might give a bit more information about the barrels. Are they new or used? Or a round count.
Thanks for the pointers @K-man .

I have purchased all these bbls used over the past few years. Some came with R8 rifles that I have purchased (i.e. both Selous bbls and 30.06) and some I have purchased separately (standard contour 300 WM and 338 WM) with the intention of working up the loads and hunt with them. Of all these bbls, I have only worked up and hunted with the Selous 300 WM when I took it along with 458 Lott for a couple of Kodiak brown bear hunts, mine in 2018 and my buddy's in 2020. One of the reasons I am selling these bbls is that I have not found enough time to work up the load and hunt them all.

As for the Selous 300 WM bbl, it shoots sub MOA as all my other Blaser rifles and/or bbls do. It shot the best with 76.5 gns of Ramshot Magnum powder and maintained 3/4” MOA at least out to 200 yards (see below).

Selous 300 WM.jpeg

Selous 300 WM bbl

When I purchased them I was told that they have "low counts" but I do not have exact counts. However, their condition corroborates with the claims. If you were to purchase a bbl from me and, after inspecting it within 3 days (non-firing), IF you do not feel that its condition is not as advertised, then you are welcome to return it for a full refund MINUS shipping cost.

Hope this is adequate information for you, K-man. If not then feel free to let me know and I will answer any questions as best as I can.

Regards,

Regards,

Thanks Bryan. The standard contour 300 WM bbl is yours then. I just replied to your PM.

Regards,

Your bbl is shipped out and tracking info sent via PM. Thanks again Bryan.

Regards,

While taking Selous bbl length measurements as requested by a forum member today, I noticed a couple of faint bluing wear on the 375 bbl (see below). As such I will lower the Selous 375 H&H bbl price to $2200.

Selous bbl .jpg

Regards,

yhc

Last edited:
Good morning and glad you like it Bryan. Enjoy hunting with your new bbl!!

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross