Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
This is a factory CZ in .404 with the an AHR #1 upgrade. This rifle feeds properly with every type bullet I have tried including Barnes flat nosed solids. $3500.00 shipped to your FFL US address only. PM if interested.

DSC02703.jpg
DSC02704.jpg
DSC02705.jpg
DSC02706.jpg
DSC02707.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man wish i had the cash this is the exact rifle i want to take with me on the next trip

Looks like you and I are quite the pair, me selling my 375 AHR and you this beauty 404 AHR.

Love the wood you have on your rifle.
Good luck with the sale.

Beautiful rifle.

Looks like you and I are quite the pair, me selling my 375 AHR and you this beauty 404 AHR.

Love the wood you have on your rifle.
Good luck with the sale.
Thanks!

How many rounds through? Do you know the weight? LOP? Barrel length? Looks very nice!
Barrel is 24" with a LOP of 13 and 3/4". I do not know how many rounds have been through it but it doesn't appear to be very many. I will get back with you on the weight.

This rifle weighs 9 lb 9 ounces by my scale. The factory trigger has been replaced by AHR and it breaks clean at 2.5 lbs. The mono solids that I have been running through the magazine were Nosler not Barnes as I put in the op.

A fine looking rifle in a fine caliber!

Is this rifle still available? I have someone who would be very interest. Please send me a P.M. to lekkerkry@hotmail.com

A set of RCBS full length dies included.

DSC02691.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! a great rifle and a set of dies included- can't beat that deal with a stick.

This rifle is located in the US.

Great rifle. If I can figure out how to post my .416 Ruger from AHR on here (and sell it) we may have to talk. :)

Great rifle. If I can figure out how to post my .416 Ruger from AHR on here (and sell it) we may have to talk. :)
There may be a member in the market for a rifle just like yours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg