For Sale Custom 416 Taylor On Remington 700 - Houston

Yummy 416 Taylor brass - included with the rifle.

49 new W-W. Most of the rest are Quality Cartridge with a few R-P thrown in for jollies.

View attachment 348843
Too bad the OP on here bought ALL of the bullets that went with those cases? That head stamped Taylor brass is a great value though!

Is it still for sale?

Yes sir...rifle is still available.

$975 FTF and I'll even drive to Baytown! :)

I can leave the Trijicon 1-6x on it for an additional $800.

It’s worth it to meet you in person and to see this thing sold. Lol. Let’s do it.
I have a couple extra zeiss 1-4s so I don’t need the scope at the moment. You have me cell?

Yes sir...rifle is still available.

$975 FTF and I'll even drive to Baytown! :)

I can leave the Trijicon 1-6x on it for an additional $800.

Now you are ready for this one you always wanted. 1956 about the same time you were beeing made. Still factory grease on it.
15899415502661465761547538992237.jpg
15899416440421223264121595919584.jpg

Awesome! Congrats you two!

Glenn - left you a voicemail.

Rifle is sold gents!

Thanks to all for the interest and support. Glenn is getting a heck of a rifle for the $$$!

Tim

Now....about the M71.....

:eek: Kathy would kill me! I just spent $10k on solar panels and Lithium ion batteries for the homestead. Maybe I need to sell a couple more rifles....

Congrats to both of you! I REALLY thought about buying this rifle, but just couldn’t justify having two Taylors with my limited rifle budget. Tarbe, of course I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting you, but based on your threads and posts here, you seem like a very nice person and I’m so glad you were able to finally sell this rifle!
CEH

Sor
Glenn - left you a voicemail.

Rifle is sold gents!

Thanks to all for the interest and support. Glenn is getting a heck of a rifle for the $$$!

Tim
Sorry was in other room and phone was on my desk. Call back if it’s not too late. I’ll be up to at least 0300

Very nice rifle! I was tempted for sure!

Well, at least it is Baytown and we may be able to arrange conjugal visits!

Tim congratz and Glen looks like you will have a nice big bore.

Now what do you plan on doing that will get you in Trouble with Kathy???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg