For Sale Belted Magnum Collet Resizing Die

DonT

AH member
Reaction score
Media
This die is like new. I have used it on 350 G&H and 375 H&H. But it will work on any belted magnum using the 375 as the parent case which is most of the big magnums. It is designed to "size" using a collet the area just above the belt where brass flows and a standard sizing die cannot remove. Many time with a standard die you will push enough brass into this area that the brass will be difficult to chamber or will not chamber at all. This die easily corrects this issue. If you would like more information on this issue or about why Larry created the die check out the Larry Willis website. The address is his name run together then .com

My only reason for selling is I no longer had the .350 G&H or the .375 H&H and I am trying to stay with smaller calibers to kind to my 70 year old shoulder....

Cost for this die is $80.00 + usps shipping in the lower 48.

Thanks for looking...
DonT

You have a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,