For Sale .416 Ruger Guide Gun

CTDolan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Ruger Guide Gun, .416 Ruger, includes:

Hogue over-molded stock with full length bedding block ($260 value)

Original factory stock

Factory rings, muzzle break, muzzle weight, muzzle thread protector, shims

Qty. 50 Hornady brass (new)

(1) box of Hornady DGX (the old, non-bonded style)

(1) box of Hornady DGS

(2) boxes of Nosler Partition

Hornady die set

Lee Factory Crimp Die

Misc. ammunition (Hornady factory, DGS and DGX, approximately 20 between the two)

Factory box (in which the rifle will ship...components, dies and such to ship separate)

Asking $1,150, firm. Everything will ship insured.

IMG_6578.jpg

Nice offer CT.

Loving the look of that over-moulded stock.. I might have to go that route with the 416 build I am currently working on.. How is it for weight (Im interested in something a little bit on the heavy side)? And how about the recoil pad? Comfy/soft enough to help handle the push of a 416?

GLWS!

The recoil pad is fairly soft. As for weight, I believe it runs around 8.5 pounds.

As for shootability, I haven’t any problem but each is their own barometer, that way.

That's a fabulous rifle. I have one just like it. Better get it while you can people. You will not regret it.

Very nice rifle.

Accuracy?....

Accuracy?....

I shoot strictly open sights. In this regard it’s obviously every bit as accurate as I am.

Being a modern, factory rifle I’m sure it groups like every other of its kind, but I’ve no proof. Sorry.

Sorry, didn’t answer your question. It’s going toward a .577 NE falling block (a design of my own, borrowing from among the finest of English make).
Nice! I wish I had an Alexander Henry single rifle myself. I love the looks of those old rifles. I have a Ruger No 1 in 7x57 and have had a bunch of them in other calibers over the years, but nothing looks better than those old English rifles.
I have Ross Seyfried to blame for that!

I just sold my 416 Guide Gun to one of our members as well. Putting the money toward an additional animal on next weeks safari.

Very nice gun! :love::love::love:

Excellent gun

I'm putting this back out there. The only change is that there is now an additional box of (20) Hornady DGX ammunition (non-bonded, bought on sale when emptying inventory for the new, bonded bullets). Other than that, all remains as above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.