For Sale 378 Weatherby $1,800 Trolls Keep Scrolling

I just bought a Ruger No 1 Stainless 458 Lott and a Winchester 70 Classic Stainless 375 H&H, that haven't even arrived yet! My safe runneth over!
Those have to be great rifles in stainless. I didn’t know the Winchester was made in stainless? Very cool. I’ve never owned a stainless rifle. I’ve hunted in rain, freezing sleet and snow with my blued Browning A Bolt with no rusting, but you have to wipe it off after done hunting and put tape or a condom (my wife has questioned this?) over the barrel while hunting. My buddy used it in Newfoundland where it rained every day for a week, but no rusting? Interesting?

My oh My, this has gone on for five pages- SOMEBODY PLEASE!!! Buy the rifle.

I hasn't been for sale in 4 pages.

But, the entertainment value has been priceless. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have an opinion on how Hornady DGX would work from this rifle with hot loads at 25 yards?

:A Outta:

I hasn't been for sale in 4 pages.

But, the entertainment value has been priceless. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have an opinion on how Hornady DGX would work from this rifle with hot loads at 25 yards?

:A Outta:
No, but if you buy the rifle you can find out! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Bas,
This has been the longest and most entertaining “free classifieds” thread I’ve ever seen here on AH! Do you have any more rifles for sale? Ha! Ha! Ha! Getting back to reality though (which is really not as much fun), you have a very fine rifle for sale and someone should by it NOW!
CEH

My favorite quote regarding Weatherby is when Capstick said
“Clearly, the buffalo had not read the energy charts for the .460 and was blissfully ignorant thy he should have collapsed like a dynamited bridge from shock alone.”

Those have to be great rifles in stainless. I didn’t know the Winchester was made in stainless? Very cool. I’ve never owned a stainless rifle. I’ve hunted in rain, freezing sleet and snow with my blued Browning A Bolt with no rusting, but you have to wipe it off after done hunting and put tape or a condom (my wife has questioned this?) over the barrel while hunting. My buddy used it in Newfoundland where it rained every day for a week, but no rusting? Interesting?
The Winchester Classic Stainless was made somewhere between 1994-2005. They are kind of hard to come by, so I snatched this one up last week on Gunbroker.

I liked the ad, it was clear that the original poster didn’t want to deal with people who weren’t versed in the rifle/cartridge combo, or who had no real intent to purchase, Whether they read this post in their smoking jacket or their double wide trailer. I wish people would communicate on the internet as they would in person. I equate this whole thing as trying to sell a fine sports car, (vintage Italian, British, and German) and avoiding people showing up and asking if it has variable valve timing and is good on fuel. I wasn’t offended. Hope you sell your rifle.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross