For Sale 22LR To 9.3X74 Adapters

Black Fly

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia
These are 2 Lothar Walther Gewehr-Einstecklauf adapters to fire 22LR cartridges in a 9.3x74R. I used these in a number of doubles and drillings over the years. They will not make a double into a 100 yard squirrel rifle, but with allowance for drop, the will flip a can. I used to suspend and swing smallish pumpkins from tree branches and practice mounting and firing. Regular 9.3 loads just blew them away. 22's let you shoot all afternoon. They are stainless steel, with a little plug that has an o ring and a firing pin. The 22 goes in, then the little plug, firing pin against the rimfire.
1000004283.jpg

Doesnt look like I'll have anymore 9.3x74's, so they need a new home. $225 for the pair shipped.
If anybody has one of these in 8x57R, I could give it a good home!
Thanks for looking.
Bfly
1000004268.jpg

Another reason for me to acquire a 9.3x74!

PM on the way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeNuyts

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg