Flying standby with firearms

Just an update.
Had a fantastic Safari/ fishing/ family trip.
Flew Premium Select out to Johannesburg without a hitch buddy pass.
Flew Lufthansa back.
Paid ticket.
Absolutely correct about loads coming back. Thanks for the tip!
Buffalo 42 inched not as close as las time!
18 yards between the eyes versus the 3 yards last time!
Nice croc 14 ft
Wife took a beautiful Nyala.
Grandson catching tiger fish and cat fish.
Oh also a better kudu than first time and a bonus warthog.
Appreciate all the experienced input from the group.
Next time maybe a darted rhino!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,898
Members
169,635
Latest member
DeliaMulle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top