Fly Camp In Central African Republic

kae701

AH enthusiast
Reviews
1
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
1,159
Deals & offers
4
Media
230
Articles
21
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
Hello everyone,

We have a very big area 1.4 million acres with the main camp in quiet in the middle so we are using fly camp to hunt some place of the area. Some of them are just for couple days but sometimes for more than 10 days of course the set up and the 2 fly camps will be very different. Some of the set up is the same line equipment for the shower a cooking team, also a small fridge and coolbox. It's always good to have a fresh beer when you come back from hunting.

Short fly camp we use tent and double matelas

The camp for 2 nights
IMG_4260.jpeg


IMG_0049_2.JPG


IMG_0072.JPG





For a longer fly camp tent also but generally we had bed for the hunter also a tent dinning room with table we buld a toilet also.

Here the team bulding the fly camp for more than 3 nights
P2570406.JPG


The fly camp a night with a beer
IMG_4332.JPG


Would you like to do a fly camp?

What would you ad ?
 
A fire pit to sit around at night. :)
 
That looks great- adds to the adventure!

I'm hoping to head to the jungle on my next hunt and that looks great.
 
Where's all the hardasses from the other thread? :ROFLMAO:
 
Looks like a very nice camp, under the circumstances I only wish I had the funds to go & test it !

One of my Buffalo camps was way way back & I only had myself & a cook as staff, so I did every thing from cutting wood to boiling heads, heat showers, skinning, guiding & fixing the trucks & making beds, washing cloths some times & it used to be very exhausting for hunters to ask for a fire pit that wastes wood & work, that not one would sit around as we are all stuffed from hunting & the bugs would drain you to death any way !
 
Is that Ruger Mini 14 needed to protect the beer in the ice box?
 
That setup looks fantastic to me!!
 
Where's all the hardasses from the other thread? :ROFLMAO:
Surely you’re not suggesting sleeping in a big tent with lights, fridge, shower and cook team is a “hardass” endeavor??
I must be misinterpreting something.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top