Flight Options for Next Trip Over

I've taken Delta twice, SAA twice, Qatar once, Ethiopian once and United this last time (although, the JNB leg was Lufthansa).
I will avoid United in the future unless they start showing a track record of actually maintaining flight schedules.
Qatar makes the trip longer, but it's a really great airline.
Ethiopian was fine except for the short layovers in Addis Ababa. I hope they are working on their process for dealing with firearms.
I'm going to look at Lufthansa more closely. They dealt with the unscheduled arrival of firearms very well and FRA is a nice airport.
This last trip really hammered home the need to use a travel agent. Travel Express dealt with the issues in a highly efficient manner.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,359
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top