First trip is finally in the books/den....

zip4644

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, IBO,
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, and USA
Only the Eland remains ti be hung, that is likely to be an event....lol

20221212_113909.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love the duiker

Looking good but man word of advice, you better get a handle on any natural sunlight directly coming in as it will fade those mounts FAST !

Beautiful! You are going to need a bigger house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just my opinion. Buff is way too low to be appreciated

What’s the story of the bow and arrows in the picture of the buffalo?
Before I was able to make the trip myself my father-in-law who has traveled extensively would send back old bow and arrow collections from different countries that he visited in Africa...made them into shadow boxes....

Just my opinion. Buff is way too low to be appreciated
My taxidermist was unable to finish the base on that yet it'll be standing a little higher when it's finished that base is temporarily

Before I was able to make the trip myself my father-in-law who has traveled extensively would send back old bow and arrow collections from different countries that he visited in Africa...made them into shadow boxes....
On my first safari in Mozambique my PH asked me if I wanted to take home a couple of spears that we liberated from a group of poachers. I said no even though I wanted them desperately. I just didn’t know the legalities of bringing that sort of thing into the US. He said just cut them to fit into my rifle case. I still wish I would have tried but still don’t know if it’s legal. That’s a big regret in my African hunting career.

Wow! Great mounts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.