First Double Rifle!

Wishfulthinker580, while she's no safe queen, the wear she shows is proof that there is more than just a few trips afield under her belt. IMHO this rifle will function and shoot as good as you expect / hope it does.

Wishfulthinker580, while she's no safe queen, the wear she shows is proof that there is more than just a few trips afield under her belt. IMHO this rifle will function and shoot as good as you expect / hope it does.
I agree.. It has seen a lot of use but it is solid as a rock

Congratulations!!! A great father shouldn’t be without a great double!!!

That’s a pretty great statement really, one I’ll be bound to repeat, as I’ll be a father in less than two months and hope to be holding my first double in that time! :D

That’s a pretty great statement really, one I’ll be bound to repeat, as I’ll be a father in less than two months and hope to be holding my first double in that time! :D
Congratulations!!!! What are you getting for your double? Pics of the new gun will be needed LOL!!

Congratulations!!!! What are you getting for your double? Pics of the new gun will be needed LOL!!
Sounds like he's expecting twins!

Hopefully he can afford a double rifle before they graduate! :ROFLMAO:

Sweet Rifles, Congrats! I bought my first one about a year ago, a very basic .470 K-gun. It's learning a process that I have not yet completed, but there is nothing like hunting with a double rifle.

Sweet Rifles, Congrats! I bought my first one about a year ago, a very basic .470 K-gun. It's learning a process that I have not yet completed, but there is nothing like hunting with a double rifle.
Thank you sir!

Sweet! Enjoy the new peashooter!

Like the 7x65R cartridge.

Image1643354302.020401.jpg

Once in my hands, I’ll post some more pics. It’s a Heym 88PH with two barrel sets, one in 7x65r , the other in .375H&H

@VertigoBE That is a beautiful, special rifle! I don’t remember but did you ever hear from Heym concerning it’s provenance?

Well I never asked Heym directly for who the previous owner was (there was only one, the rifle is from 2015) as they would obviously not give out such information.

However I’m quite certain it was a Maltese gentleman who had it built.

Normally in the case there will be a USB stick with plenty of pictures and info of the build, provided by the previous owner. Perhaps there wil be contact details left behind, so I can assure this gentleman that she is in good hands :)

Well I never asked Heym directly for who the previous owner was (there was only one, the rifle is from 2015) as they would obviously not give out such information.

However I’m quite certain it was a Maltese gentleman who had it built.

Normally in the case there will be a USB stick with plenty of pictures and info of the build, provided by the previous owner. Perhaps there wil be contact details left behind, so I can assure this gentleman that she is in good hands :)
Lol of course they wouldn’t! I didn’t think that all the way through..

I really hope there is some contact info there.

I’m excited for you to get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg