First Double Rifle!

Wishfulthinker580

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just bought my first double rifle. A Simson in 7x65R. It’s not much to look at at the moment but I hope to take care of the cosmetic stuff soon. Nothing special but I was assured by the seller, whom I have absolute confidence in, that it’s a solid, mechanically sound rifle. Can’t wait to shoot it!
CBF42BC1-6851-414A-9A69-2EF066CD4716.jpeg

I just bought my first double rifle. A Simson in 7x65R. It’s not much to look at at the moment but I hope to take care of the cosmetic stuff soon. Nothing special but I was assured by the seller, whom I have absolute confidence in, that it’s a solid, mechanically sound rifle. Can’t wait to shoot it!View attachment 448949
Congratulations! Should be fun to shoot.

Congrats on the Simson . I have one and am very pleased with it. Mine is a .405.

66553_600x400.jpg

I actually find it quite an attractive and harmonious piece. Great rifle in a great caliber. Congrats!

Congrats with your new double! I’d love to see few more detail pics! :)

Awesome! Congrats on the new addition!

Congrats!

I just bought my first double rifle. A Simson in 7x65R. It’s not much to look at at the moment but I hope to take care of the cosmetic stuff soon. Nothing special but I was assured by the seller, whom I have absolute confidence in, that it’s a solid, mechanically sound rifle. Can’t wait to shoot it!View attachment 448949
Great rifle. Congratulations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheritaFow

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you