Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Wishfulthinker580, while she's no safe queen, the wear she shows is proof that there is more than just a few trips afield under her belt. IMHO this rifle will function and shoot as good as you expect / hope it does.

Wishfulthinker580

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Wishfulthinker580, while she's no safe queen, the wear she shows is proof that there is more than just a few trips afield under her belt. IMHO this rifle will function and shoot as good as you expect / hope it does.
I agree.. It has seen a lot of use but it is solid as a rock

VertigoBE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa
Congratulations!!! A great father shouldn’t be without a great double!!!

That’s a pretty great statement really, one I’ll be bound to repeat, as I’ll be a father in less than two months and hope to be holding my first double in that time! :D

Justin.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United Kingdom
That’s a pretty great statement really, one I’ll be bound to repeat, as I’ll be a father in less than two months and hope to be holding my first double in that time! :D
Congratulations!!!! What are you getting for your double? Pics of the new gun will be needed LOL!!

Woodcarver

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life, Ducks Unlimited Life, RMEF Life, NAHC Life
Hunted
USA (CO, KS, TX, WA, AZ, TN), Alberta, Canada

Congratulations!!!! What are you getting for your double? Pics of the new gun will be needed LOL!!
Sounds like he's expecting twins!

Hopefully he can afford a double rifle before they graduate! :ROFLMAO:

Beck

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Sweet Rifles, Congrats! I bought my first one about a year ago, a very basic .470 K-gun. It's learning a process that I have not yet completed, but there is nothing like hunting with a double rifle.

Wishfulthinker580

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Sweet Rifles, Congrats! I bought my first one about a year ago, a very basic .470 K-gun. It's learning a process that I have not yet completed, but there is nothing like hunting with a double rifle.
Thank you sir!

Woodcarver

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life, Ducks Unlimited Life, RMEF Life, NAHC Life
Hunted
USA (CO, KS, TX, WA, AZ, TN), Alberta, Canada
Sweet! Enjoy the new peashooter!

Like the 7x65R cartridge.

VertigoBE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted

Image1643354302.020401.jpg

Once in my hands, I’ll post some more pics. It’s a Heym 88PH with two barrel sets, one in 7x65r , the other in .375H&H

VertigoBE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
@VertigoBE That is a beautiful, special rifle! I don’t remember but did you ever hear from Heym concerning it’s provenance?

Well I never asked Heym directly for who the previous owner was (there was only one, the rifle is from 2015) as they would obviously not give out such information.

However I’m quite certain it was a Maltese gentleman who had it built.

Normally in the case there will be a USB stick with plenty of pictures and info of the build, provided by the previous owner. Perhaps there wil be contact details left behind, so I can assure this gentleman that she is in good hands :)

Wishfulthinker580

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Well I never asked Heym directly for who the previous owner was (there was only one, the rifle is from 2015) as they would obviously not give out such information.

However I’m quite certain it was a Maltese gentleman who had it built.

Normally in the case there will be a USB stick with plenty of pictures and info of the build, provided by the previous owner. Perhaps there wil be contact details left behind, so I can assure this gentleman that she is in good hands :)
Lol of course they wouldn’t! I didn’t think that all the way through..

I really hope there is some contact info there.

I’m excited for you to get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinkeobongda

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.
Hunt: Alaska, Canada, Mexico and USA: particularly the Western states.
Hi,
Going through and old thread I see you mentioned having a William Douglas double in 470NE for sale. Just touching base to see if you sold the rifle, or if it was still for sale?
Regards,
Chris
(Wollongong, NSW)
Hi Chris
Yes, I still have it
Cheers
Steve
Erin Lockwood wrote on Laurine88's profile.
Hi again do you think you could message me your email or some other way to contact you, I've been having error messages trying to send messages via private conversations to you since last night, sorry!