First Cape Buffalo

Clark8907

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
232
Reaction score
581
Location
Elm Grove, LA
Media
13
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
USA, South Africa
I have had the privilege to hunt with Limcroma four times thus far. This past trip, which I got back from this past Sunday, I hunted my first buffalo. Hunting buff is absolutely addicting. I don't think I will ever go and hunt Africa again without having buff on the agenda. Just wanted to share a couple pics of my buff. Ready to get him home and in the trophy room!
Screenshot 2026-06-02 094459.png

Screenshot 2026-06-02 094359.jpg

Screenshot 2026-06-02 094433.png
 
That’s a seriously nice buffalo!! Congratulations!!
 
Beautiful buffalo. They are very addictive. Once you get one all the other species take a back seat. Congratulations
I will hunt a buffalo every trip. I got a lot of the other species knocked out so far as well!
 
Beautiful set of horns! Great kill!
 
beautiful bull, good job
Thank you! I thought he looked quite nice as well. Has awesome drops and was actually wider than I expected. How several buddies in camp shoot bulls as well. One being a massive 47in bull with huge bosses and drops similar to my bull. Biggest buff I have ever seen. Also had a 45in bull killed with massive bosses, but no drop. Still an amazing bull though.
 
Congrats on your buff!
 
Thank you! I thought he looked quite nice as well. Has awesome drops and was actually wider than I expected. How several buddies in camp shoot bulls as well. One being a massive 47in bull with huge bosses and drops similar to my bull. Biggest buff I have ever seen. Also had a 45in bull killed with massive bosses, but no drop. Still an amazing bull though.
what did that beast measure. I'm trying to get better at judging size...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,394
Messages
1,574,925
Members
170,194
Latest member
muscedewatch1986
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top