Fiona!!!!!

i presume you are talking about the green one and not PR ?????? ;)

If not, he'd better never show up in Vegas or he'll be the one "staying" in Vegas.

I have no earthly idea who PR might be

good morning ,charlie
PR is chewbaccas girlfriend, in post 18 ......AKA mrs spike T.......:E Rofl:

Last edited:
good morning ,charlie
PR is chewbaccas girlfriend, in post 18 ......AKA mrs spike T

In other words Charlie, due to timing it looked like you could have been referring to Mrs. Spike.t in your description of Fiona! :A Banana Sad:

I will admit I laughed pretty hard at your unfortunate timing. :E Eek:

Last edited:
me too......:E Lol::E Lol:

JEEZ YOU DONT KNOW WHO PRINCESS ROCKY IS????????:E Wow:.....................:A Naughty::E Shake Head:........:E Drama Queen::P Gorgeous::V Hitting::V Boxing::V Boxing::V Boxing::V Box::V Box::D Cool Drink::D Cool Drink::D Cool Drink::D Cool Drink::A Rock::A Band::A Phone::A Photo::A Photo::A Tease::A Up To Something::A Whacky::A Yeah::A Yell::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::E Celebrate::E Oh Yeah::E Happy::E Temper Tantrum::K Booby::K Moon::P Girl::S Cool:

Uh-oh....

Going to ask Brickburn to drop the ban hammer Mike??? :A Outta::A Bonk:

ha ha ha you cant be banned for something this innocent .............:D Pop Popcorn:
who knows they may be sisters,:E Laugh::E Big Grin::E Lol:

THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE..........

I seem to remember a pistol packin princess pic at some point! And maybe somthing about a rather large knife?

good morning ,charlie
PR is chewbaccas girlfriend, in post 18 ......AKA mrs spike T.......:E Rofl:

Now I understand. No PR is great! The Green Dude is the one I was referring to,

ha ha ha good stuff mate
isn't the green thing supposed to be a dudette?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.