Fine, artisanal and custom-made weapons, how does it work?

VERNEY-CARRON COLLECTION

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
collection.verney-carron.com
Media
Fine, handmade, tailor-made weapons is what L'Atelier Verney-Carron offers to those who wish to acquire a unique piece that looks like them because made for and with them ... Relax and take the time to watch this 20-minute film from a report made a few years ago for the channel SEASONS. He will accompany you as a potential customer through the necessary steps to make such a weapon whose realization is a mix of artistic and artisanal know-how.

Fine, artisanal and custom-made weapons, how does it work? by L'Atelier Verney-Carron posted Jul 3, 2018 at 1:22 PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ketostroxl

Latest profile posts

Rick HOlbert wrote on NTH's profile.
NTH, Just found your message. I hunt with Eland Pro Safaris in Namibia. Wide selection of game and great folks. Hell my PH and his family ARE adopted family, LOL! I book people to hunt with them and should you be interested I'd be happy to meet and discuss a trip. Anyway all the best to you and give me a shout sometime. Bye for now.
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg
Global Rescue - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation & Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere

global-rescue.jpg
Special 10% Off On Taxidermy For AfricaHunting Members 2021

taxidermy-in-texas.jpg