Finally, my 9,3x62...better than expected!

As I said would do in my first post, the recoil pad was changed for a solid rubber Silver type, and the single trigger is now on the rifle instead the BRNO set trigger.
And I also changed the scope: the Schmidt & Bender I instaled first, for a Kahles Helia C 1,5-6x42, as good as the former, but with 1/2" more eye releif and a bigger field of view. Great and very confortable!
The picture is not as good as the ones in the first post because was taken with a so so phone camera...

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

This is the first post ever on this forum so I might as well do it to an international forum. I'm going to ask a million to one shot type of question.

Does somebody out there know where an identical rifle like this is for sale or know of someone who would like to sell one (9.3x62, straight stock, barrel band, peep etc.).

If so could please private message me regardless the date of my post.

Thanks Fellas

Steve
Australia

I have never seen a BRNO in that cal here in the states. CZ, sure, but not a BRNO. Poland has them all?

Thanks guys for the advice. I’ll try your suggestions.

I am sure you would find one in RSA. I bought a .375HH Zkk a year ago. This rifle was hardly used. Must say it is without the barrel band.

Love my 9.3x62 and that pop up peep looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg