Finally Got My Elephant Back!!!

Very nice. You'll look at these trophies with fond memories for years to come.
Mine from last December is at Collett's now. I was gonna just hang the tusks with copper caps, but after seeing your bases, I really like that look. Mine are smaller as well, 24 lbs each.
Also doing an ear map. Love the look of yours. I will ask Vince to copy it for me.
Congrats on getting everything home.
 
I know you have just started hunting Africa but I can easily see the day when we admire your elephant my friend!!!
 
Congrats... nothing says "been there, done that" like a pair of elephant tusks!
 
They look great on your desk and I imagine they’re the biggest tusks in your neighborhood. Memories can come back every time you run your hands over that ivory. Awesome!!!
 
I absolutely love the fact that you placed your elephant tusk on your desk, what a great way to keep your hunt right in front of you each and every day!! Wonderful idea!!
 
My friend you have taken so many wonderful animals you have a wealth of memories!!!
 
Awesome! Congrats!
 
Do you mind me asking the cost form the taxidermy, artwork and shipping
 
I keep seeing office rooms with great trophies in them. It may be a sign to rearrange my room. Love the tusk pedestals.
 
Do you mind me asking the cost form the taxidermy, artwork and shipping
Not kidding I got lost between taxidermist, their shipping cost then Coppersmith cost. I know I paid Coppersmith $2100 and the shipper $1700. I can’t remember Collets cost but you can reach out to them and they can provide that!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,435
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top