Fed 215M In Stock At Midway

The good news to see in this is, they are finally catching up with ammo manufacturer demand and have some surplus to sell to the reloader.

those prices are criminal
i cannot see how people buy them i know there is a need but instead we fall for the
astronomical prices let them run up in stock so they lower the prices instead of jumping on the buying them .

those prices are criminal
i cannot see how people buy them i know there is a need but instead we fall for the
astronomical prices let them run up in stock so they lower the prices instead of jumping on the buying them .
Look, I hear ya man. I also agree, but I have had notifications in at every place I could think of for the better part of two years if not three. Does it suck to pay those prices yes, however with the ones I have in stock and the amount I purchased today I most likely wont have to buy them again later on down the road when they are $200/1000. I don't think the old prices are coming back and now I don't have to worry about it. $732 tax,shipping, and hazmat for 5K primers is damn ridiculous, but now I know when whatever future hunt is coming up I don't have to worry about cooking up a new load for whichever gun because I'm out of the primers I usually use for that load, and I also don't have to feel bad when I want to go out and practice with the rifles that I use to hunt stuff that wants to kill you back. I don't disagree with your stance, but in this case I was happy to pay that and have enough primers to take care of me and be able to share with my friends when they are short on ammo.

I agree with your stament but we need to unite and not let these companies steal out money and price criminals taking advantage of our needs as why are so expensive the materials are all the same but of course the goverment is also behinf this crazy prices only 2 years ago this primers were $30-35 for 1000 why now such increase .

I agree with your stament but we need to unite and not let these companies steal out money and price criminals taking advantage of our needs as why are so expensive the materials are all the same but of course the goverment is also behinf this crazy prices only 2 years ago this primers were $30-35 for 1000 why now such increase .

Tell me what hasn't gone up in price?

When labor goes up, when raw materials go up, when fuel to ship goes up, property taxes... the company can't eat profitable just so the consumers have old prices. They will go out of business and what would we do then?

Add supply and demand on top of everything else, sorry prices are not going down. With the stability of stuff going on in the world today, I would not expect to see large releases of components for sale.

Attachments

• CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers - Republic Ammunition.pdf
    643.7 KB · Views: 44
Phucking insane! I get the inflation and all, but ammo manufacturer has been taking advantage of every situation to jack up the prices of their components. This is not new.

Phucking insane! I get the inflation and all, but ammo manufacturer has been taking advantage of every situation to jack up the prices of their components. This is not new.
I just ordered 500 from republic. Including taxes, shipping, and hazmat, I paid 22 cents per. I can live with that.

Actually, looking at my receipt, they didn't charge sales tax.

It looks like with hazmat, shipping, tax and all I paid about $.15/primer. I guess there like gas and beer prices, I may bitch about it, but I'm honna keep buying it.

Opened up the last of my old stock.

Ahhh memories….
IMG_2898.jpeg

Probably, never again. :cry:

Opened up the last of my old stock.

Ahhh memories….
View attachment 567180
I have a habit of writing dates and prices on stuff, so I can keep everything in the proper rotation.

These WLR were from when Bullets.com when out of business. $20.18/1,000

IMG_2709[1].JPG

All this talk had me asking myself if I needed more primers. So just had to check. 10.5 cases, looks like I need to start shopping again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.