Favorite movie lines

Not to repeat good ones already stated let me add a few:

Midnight Run: why are you so unpopular with the Chicago police department?

Marvin, look out!

Caddy shack: You’ll get nothing and like it!

Excuse me but if I kill all the golfers won’t they lock me up? Gophers not golfers!

You buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup!

Dumb and dumber

"Excuse me, Flo? What's the soup de Jour?" "It's the soup of the day." "Mmmmm, that sounds good. I'll have that."

"Good lord look at the butt on that." "Yeah, he must workout."

"Geez, check out the funbags on that hose hound." "I'd like to eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti." "Fff, ffff, fff, ffff, ffff."

"Pretty bird, pretty bird. Ahh, pretty bird."

Last of the Dogmen

"You can sleep on the couch. But just as a warning. Sometimes I like to wake up in the morning and walk around naked."

Tommy boy

"If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I've got the spare time."

"Jesus, what happened to your face?" "I knew it."

"Why don't you go to school for another seven years and study a globe?"

Movie “Death Wish”:
Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson): “Do you believe in Jesus?”
Stomper (bad guy): “Yes I do”
Paul Kersey: “Well your gonna meet him” Then shoots Stomper.

Smokey and the Bandit: You sounded a little taller on radio

Another good one from that movie.

"Junior, when we get home, remind me to punch you momma in the mouth. Cuz there is no way, NO WAY, that you come from my loins."

Another Caddy Shack..

"Well the world needs ditch diggers too"

The great and sorely missed Alan Rickman had many, but my favorite was in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.37.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.37.17 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
I know, not a movie, but it's ArchiefrickinBunker!

“Next time you want to time something, Edith, just let the sand run out of your head.” - Archie Bunker

"Don't Draw Me No Diaphragms." -Archie Bunker

“We’re Just Sweeping Dirty Dishes Under The Rug.” – Archie Bunker

“They got the greatest country in the world here. The highest standard of living. The grossest national product.”
Archie Bunker

And a ton more from a time when people had a sense of humor and the ability to separate entertainment from real life and recognize that just maybe a show like that could possibly be a condensed version of a society making fun of itself.

Under Siege
Casey Ryback (Seagal): What made you flip like this?
William Strannix (Tommy Lee Jones): I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other f*cking people.

Slingblade
Vaughan Cunningham (Ritter): How about before that?
Kar (Billy Bob Thornton)l: Well, let me think... I was thinkin' I could use me another couple cans'o that potted meat if ya got any extree.

"Your gut shot Hobbs I cant do a thing for you". Quigley Down Under. Tom Selleck.

Can’t cheat the mountain pilgrim, mountains got its own ways. Will Geer Jeremiah Johnson

That’s true I ain’t promising you anyhow extra I’m just giving you life and your giving me life, and I’m saying men can live together without butchering one another. Clint Eastwood outlaw Josey Wales

One of my personal favourites is the barfight scene in secondhand lions

Some of my personal favorites over the years.....

Elwood from Blues Brothers: "We're on a mission from God..."

Michael from The Godfather: "It's not personal Sonny. It's strictly business..."

Clemenza from The Godfather: "That Sonny's running wild. He's thinking of going to the mattresses already"

Col. Jessup from A few Good Men: "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it"

Too many from Animal House:

Bluto: "Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f@#king Peace Corps."

Dean Wormer#1: "As of this moment, they're on double-secret probation."

Dean Womer#2: "Put a sock in it boy or you'll be outta here like shit through a goose".

Neidermeyer: 'You're all worthless and weak".

And last but not least, Joe to Oddball from Kelly's Heroes when Joe ask why he isn't helping to fix the broke down tank: "I only ride 'em. I don't know what makes 'em work".

Donald Trump's favorite line from Kelly' Heroes"

Crapgame: Make a deal.
Big Joe: What kind of deal?
Crapgame: A deal deal. Maybe the guy's a Republican. Business is business, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross