Favorite movie lines

One of my faves from John Wayne's "Cowboys"...

Jebediah Nightlinger: [praying to God before he's about to hanged by Asa Watts and his gang] I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger [eyes shifting to Asa Watts] ... and those I am about to.

I'd be remiss if I didn't add a few from Christmas Vacation.

"Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah."

Clark: "Where's Eddie? He usually eats these damn things." Cousin Katherine: "Not recently Clark. He read that squirrels were high in cholesterol."

"A little full in here. Looks great. Little full. Alot of sap."

Todd: "Where do you think you're going to put a tree that big?" Clark: "Bend over and I'll show you." Todd: "You have alot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold!" Clark: "I wasn't talking to you."

I could go on and on with that movie.

One of my favorites is actually from the Sopranos so not technically a movie.

"Remember when is the lowest form of conversation." Tony Soprano

and of course

"So what? No f***ing ziti now?"

and

Paulie Walnuts: "You're not going to believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakian's. The guy was an interior decorator." Christopher Moltisanti: "His house looked like sh*t."

"Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" -- Dennis the Peasant
Listen. If I went 'round sayin' I was emperor just because some moistened bint hurled a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

From Young Frankenstein, one of the funniest movies ever made. Cloris Leachman was in it, she just died at 94.

Dr Frankenstein: "Igor, help me with these two bags", (luggage) Terri Garr and Madeline Kahn nearby....
Igor: "OK, you take the blond, I'll take the one with the Turban!".

Sadly I think most of the stars of that movie are gone. Terri Garr is still alive, but most have passed.

From Young Frankenstein, one of the funniest movies ever made. Cloris Leachman was in it, she just died at 94.

Dr Frankenstein: "Igor, help me with these two bags", (luggage) Terri Garr and Madeline Kahn nearby....
Igor: "OK, you take the blond, I'll take the one with the Turban!".

Sadly I think most of the stars of that movie are gone. Terri Garr is still alive, but most have passed.
Dr. Frankenstein (Gene Wilder) to Igor (Marty Feldman): “You know I’m a brilliant surgeon, I can help you with your hump”. Igor: “What hump?”.

Animal House: "Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

Young Frankenstein and I'll paraphrase here.

"No matter what you hear, no matter what I say, no matter how much I scream. Do not open this door." "Let me out! It was a joke! I'll kick your heads in! MOMMY!"

"What did the jar say?"

"Abby something."

"Abby something?"

"Abby Normal"

One of my favs from that movie though it's more visual.

"Walk this way." Proceeds to walk hunched over.

Too many to name, so here are a few

Do you feel lucky punk

I'm your huckleberry

Dying ain't much of a living

Here's looking at you kid

Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed

If you ain't fist you're last

I feel the need, the need for speed

Last edited:
Monte Python...

Yelling from the rampart...."I fart in your general direction!!"

"Your mother was a Hamster!"

“No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.”

“I’m not quite dead yet!”

We were soldiers “sir Custer was a pussy, you ain’t”
Al pacino’s speech in scent of a woman specifically “Harry, Jimmy, Trent wherever you are, Fu-k you too”

Monty Python:
Get back here it’s only a flesh wound!

The Fugitive:
That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.

JB Books (shootist):
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Stelios (300):
“Then we will fight in the shade”

Mr. Rate (Shooter):
“ -still got the shovel”

I'm surprised no one has said( and it rates with the worst movie line)
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Sorry Mr Gump but
Nodays life is like a joint.
The harder you suck the higher you get.
Promotions used to be on merit now it's how much you can bullshit as to how good you are even if you know diddly squat.
Bob

Dirty Harry. "Go ahead. Make my day."
John Wayne in Sands of Iwo Jima. "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross