Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
US, Canada, RSA (Limpopo, Eastern Cape), Zimbabwe (Omay North X 2, Dande Safari Area, Dande East), Botswana
Provided I did the link correctly, this is the video highlights from our 2016 safari in Zimbabwe with Charlton and McCallum Safaris - Dande Concession - Ward 1. Unusual combination of targeted animals, but we lacked leopard and croc, as a family, to complete the Dangerous 7. Since sable roam the mountains in this area, we booked that as well but had little hope of crossing paths with a bull.

Great video, thanks for sharing it.
Congratulations,
Cody

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Great video.

Drones add a lot to hunting videos.

Great video of a great hunt!

Just watched again, and yeah the drone got some great footage also. Great watch!

Nice video and trophies! I've heard good things about CMS. There is a guy I know of here in Arizona that has hunted with them a few times. That aerial drone footage is pretty cool!

Really excellent video. Some great shots - both by the hunter and the cameraman!

Did the cameraman have a microlight or a chopper to get some of those shots?

Really excellent video. Some great shots - both by the hunter and the cameraman!

Did the cameraman have a microlight or a chopper to get some of those shots?

He had a DJI Phantom 4 drone. He learned to fly it while we were there - and it didn't take long for him to master it. By the last day he was doing launches and recoveries from a pontoon boat in the middle of the Zambezi.

I need to get with the times! That explains the great shots when the camera suddenly pulls up.

Fantastic Video that helps capture the all the moments and experience. Thank you for sharing.

Nice crocodile! That looked cool on video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,