Fantastic Article - A must read for all of you so called experts

“A 308 caliber will develop a needle-like wound; the same cannot be said of a 223.“.

So am I to believe that smaller bullets do more damage? I cannot believe how wrong I have been all of these years. Thank you Shawn Harrison for showing me the error of my ways.
school that boy on the effects of varying SDs (blowing up on impact vs. penetration.) why the heavy-for-caliber 70-90 gr .223s will work for culling as noted by Phillip above.

school that boy on the effects of varying SDs (blowing up on impact vs. penetration.) why the heavy-for-caliber 70-90 gr .223s will work for culling as noted by Phillip above.
Sure they will work but to imply they will work better than something like a 308 in pretty much every situation makes my brain hurt.

This rejuvenated old thread was entertaining at least. I really liked some of the comments posted! Some of you have quite the sense of humor. But at the same time it was frustrating. It's hard to believe that such an article could have actually been published. The amount of errors and false information is astounding! It actually made me a bit angry while reading it, considering that some people could actually be taking the "advice" given in this article. That really makes it shameful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,