Eye Candy Double Rifles

Those are great
 
Cal, eye candy is the correct description for your collection of doubles. Your collection makes us all jealous.
 
Thanks for your kind words. I have a few coming in and all are in process: a .577 Manton, .577 Howdah by Lang, .500 bpe by Ingram of Scotland. I will post when they are all here. The Howdah will probably go up for sale.
Cal
 
all state of the art.
 
Very nice. Thanks for shearing with us all
 
I'm interested in the 450-500 and the 500 from Jack Lott. Can you PM me with pricing.
 
brettp:
I have a .450 bpe and a .500 no2 bpe, a .577 bpe for sale now. (The .577 just came up for sale as I bought another). The .500 of Lotts is not on the market yet. I don't know how to PM so my email is <pappas@mtaonline.net> so feel free to email and then we can chat by phone if anything interests you.
Cheers, all, and thanks for your comments. I hope to add four additional doubles to the eye candy post soon. I'm waiting for the howdah to arrive from overseas when the permits come through.
Cal
 
Email me and we can discuss. Tried to PM and I'm lost.
Cal
The PM system on AH is called Conversations. If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Conversations unlike PMs can be between 2 people or more.
 
beautiful collection Cal..

I am one of the rare AH members that really doesnt have much of an interest in owning a double.. but I certainly appreciate the beauty of them, and love the history associated with some of the guns in your collection.. youve got some pretty awesome stuff there..
 
Remember, any and all of you are invited to the Alaska double rifle shoot on May 5.
Cal
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,571,699
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top