Extractor advice (.375 H&H) Mauser

keh&h

New member
Joined
Oct 23, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
15
Location
Kenya
Member of
BASA
Hi Everyone I have a lovely .375 with a mauser style action.

I am looking for a replacement extractor claw to fit it and cannot find anyone who has one to sell to me! Happy to ship from South Africa, USA or anywhere really (I'm in Kenya)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

IMG-20241209-WA0042.jpeg
IMG-20241209-WA0040.jpeg
IMG_20241211_144527.jpg
IMG_20241209_151042.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rebel gun works in Brisbane Australia are showing M98 ZASTAVA extractors in stock , that will fit most M98 bolts . It is possable that the stupid Aust laws on terror will not allow them to export it ? WE bring in plane loads of Palestine potential terrorists every day, that the police have trouble controlling their protests. Contact Rebel & ask they are great people to deal with
 
It's a spare. Mine had a burrs which I buffed off... Wanted a spare. Will a standard m98 extractor fit through .375 rim? Or it needs to be something specific?
 
eGun.de is a great source for parts in Germany. It works like eBay. You need to brush upon your German language skills though.
 
I recommend just buying a complete bolt from EBay and stripping the extractor to use for your bolt. Don't swap the bolts it may throw off you headspace.

Here are a few more websites:




 
EGun.de …. A seller has some for €29.90. Mauser auszieher is what you are looking for.
IMG_1110.png
 
Rebel gun works in Brisbane Australia are showing M98 ZASTAVA extractors in stock , that will fit most M98 bolts . It is possable that the stupid Aust laws on terror will not allow them to export it ? WE bring in plane loads of Palestine potential terrorists every day, that the police have trouble controlling their protests. Contact Rebel & ask they are great people to deal with
@rdog
The only way to do it is but it personally then ship it
I have shipped projectiles to the USA and England,a barrel to the USA and magazine catch to Texas no problems at all .
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top