Export permits

Spooksar

AH elite
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
1,590
Location
Beaverlodge Alberta
Media
25
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
4
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
So I am going to Namibia to hunt, right after that I'm going to South Africa. I can get a temporary Export Permit from Canada to Namibia. I was told by Canada I then need a export permit from Namibia to go to South Africa. How do I do this or is it nessesary. I'm sure someone has done this before
 
You have a permit to export from Canada. After that you are fine.

Canada telling you what another country needs for permits!!! Hmmmm.


When you leave Namibia they will check your guns and the import permit you have make sure you did not leave them behind or pick up others.

DONE!. NO PAPER, NO MORE PERMITS. Jump on the plane and head on to your next destination.

When you arrive in RSA you will need the SAPS 520 completed to import your guns and you are good.

Have fun.
 
Thanks again Brickburn I'm probably over thinking the whole thing.
 
Exactly, use your Namibian PHs address as ship to and don't worry about the rest of your trip, you will be returning through SA anyway so it is really of no consequence for your permit. There is provision for multiple consignees on the form but why complicate things. When you get back it wont matter anyway.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,752
Members
169,146
Latest member
akemisuk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top