Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
So I am going to Namibia to hunt, right after that I'm going to South Africa. I can get a temporary Export Permit from Canada to Namibia. I was told by Canada I then need a export permit from Namibia to go to South Africa. How do I do this or is it nessesary. I'm sure someone has done this before

You have a permit to export from Canada. After that you are fine.

Canada telling you what another country needs for permits!!! Hmmmm.

When you leave Namibia they will check your guns and the import permit you have make sure you did not leave them behind or pick up others.

DONE!. NO PAPER, NO MORE PERMITS. Jump on the plane and head on to your next destination.

When you arrive in RSA you will need the SAPS 520 completed to import your guns and you are good.

Have fun.

Thanks again Brickburn I'm probably over thinking the whole thing.

Exactly, use your Namibian PHs address as ship to and don't worry about the rest of your trip, you will be returning through SA anyway so it is really of no consequence for your permit. There is provision for multiple consignees on the form but why complicate things. When you get back it wont matter anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross