EU ammo lead ban updates

Has it ever been scientifically proven that it is lead from bullets and shot that is poisoning animals/people? I know lead is bad, but there are also lead particles in the air from industry, exhaust fumes etc. I’m just wondering if it has been conclusively proven that it is the lead from ammunition causing the problems?

Is it not possible to differentiate between different lead particles as to their origin?
How many people are walking around with lead in them? I have been shot on 4 different occasions
Still carrying 2 bullets and not 100% sure if any bird shot is still in me
 
I wish I could shoot so much to even consider a risk of lead poisoning!:(
 
Yet another reason I'm happy I left Europe and I live in the God-Blessed US of A. With the EU, Western Europe has turned its back on its past and all the good things it gave itself and the world. That futuristic, end-of-history bureaucratic technocracy is nothing I'll ever want to deal with. And this is yet another reason why I have zero desire to hunt there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,085
Members
169,695
Latest member
bbm88dayv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top