ER Shaw rifles

Montana wasn't even part of the US during part of the timeframe referenced! LOL My ancestors here in the 1700s had super accurate guns-and we still do. They just don't care to be on TV! LOL Jim Borden's actions have won many a benchrest tournament (and featured in many custom guns sold by Bansner, Hillbilly, LAW, etc.) 'Have some custom guns from out west and they are fine too, just-they weren't around when the best of the best American guns were made! ;) In simple terms, PA has been making custom guns for over 100 years more than MT! ;) lol

Sorry, I thought "present day" included present day.:A Wink:

The most accurate rifles in America have always come from PA (from re-barreled English actions to Daniel Boone to Present Day!) ;).

Thanks, I did not find that info on the E R Shaw site.

FYI shaw is having a 25% off all new in stock mk x and mk vii rifles. Sale ends the end of FEB. They have about a dozen in various calibers, which will end up being something like $8-900 bucks. Even though it is right handed I picked up the in stock .375H&H to try out. At that price it's hard to pass on. If I like it, I'll at least have something to play with while my lefty is being built!

Left hand - right hand? I was unaware that barrels were different if they were going on an action that was designed for left or right hand. How are they different?

Left hand - right hand? I was unaware that barrels were different if they were going on an action that was designed for left or right hand. How are they different?
Talking about their complete rifles, not barrels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you