Elephant Madness

The right away????

In the US when people are taught to drive, one of the core principles taught is who has the “right of way”... I think this is what’s being referred to...

Basically this references the rules of when vehicles are in each other’s path or at intersections, who has permission to go first, who has to yield, who has to move, who gets to stay in place, etc...

Elephants always have the right of way lol... they yield for no one...

OOPS! Let out the "of".

Lets have some thoughts on this.

Is it a cow or a bull in your opininion?
What did the driver do right?
What did he do wrong?
Could this have been avoided?
He shouldn’t have been driving a Toyota! Ha! Ha!

Obviously a very pissed off cow so chances are there was a young calf either at foot or in the herd. Was it the matriarch? Could be one of the other ugly step sisters that usually like to play the enforcer role . I can’t see the driver using his cell phone but do hear the hand brake being engaged. I suspect that after the second charge and the cow heads off he thinks she going back to the herd. The cow is showing typical intimidating body posture , ears erect above head, head and tail up and body puffed up as she is trying to look big and daunting. What happens next catches this driver off guard! She withdraws and gives the impression that she is satisfied with her tactic , driver is probably thinking she was bluffing and all’s good . Then when she is out of sight she drops the ears and tail, then cunningly using the bush as cover comes full tilt at the van. She does however look as though she is not fully committed and if he had used the hooter maybe she would have either turned or pulled up?
Then we see her move off and return to the ears , head and tail up pose dry proud of her achievement!

What does it mean when elephant has a tail up?

Tail up means it’s feeling frisky as would be the case with a difficult horse! It indicates a state of agitation and alertness call it a fragile code orange .
Interestingly after the contact it she retreats in submissive pose ie with ears agains the head and head at an angle looking back with one eye as young bulls often do when sparring with one another and expecting retaliation!

Holy lord man! That elephant totaled that car!

Best wishes to the driver and any passengers,
John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,