Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Botswana
“50 years of adventure --

I have been mostly fortunate.
I drank cocktails at Sloppy Joe’s and on the terrace of the Tembo Hotel.
And I pondered the fickleness of Fortuna.
I swam with the dolphins at Kizimkazi and with the sharks at Protea Banks.
I fished the Zambezi, the Bazaruto Archipelago and the Pemba Channel.
And I hunted all over Southern Africa with the finest people you will ever know.
I skied down the slopes of the Matterhorn and into Zermatt.
And I flew aeroplanes into aerodromes across South Africa.
But what enthralled me most was feeling my trusty 404 Jeffery on my shoulder, knowing that a close quarters encounter with one of Africa’s most dangerous animals was imminent.”

We couldn't have said it better than our client who had this (Above) to say after a recent hunt in the Klasserie Private Nature Reserve which boarders the Kruger National Park and forms part of the APNR. Our client has become one of our most loyal and we are grateful for the many miles on foot tracking Africas big five. This is Chris's forth hunt with us, and his first Elephant.

Very few hunts as exciting and will leave you as humble as an elephant hunt, approaching on foot and getting within 10 meters to take the shot.

Well done on an exceptional Trophy Elephant Bull Chris! May the memories of hunting this giant on foot with your .404 be as fond to you as the African sun is hot.
We are proud to be part of some of your most favourite memories spanning five adventure filled decades.

That’s Africa Safaris - your premier dangerous game Professional Hunters and Outfitters

www.thatsafricasafaris.com

#thatsafrica #thatsafricasafaris #hunting #hunt #huntingafricangame #huntingtrophies #huntinglife #huntinginsouthafrica #huntinginmozambique #huntingseason #dangerousgamehunting #plaingamehunting

1717958585054.jpeg

1717958887575.jpeg

1717959170017.jpeg

1717959185959.jpeg

1717959210853.jpeg

1717959230590.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT PHOTOS!

The greatest of hunts is tracking ele and taking a close shot whether it's for ivory or meat. There is nothing like it.

Couldnt agree more with that!

Nice elephant, and the tracking hunts are what makes you appreciate and remember every step taken on your elephant. Congratulations to the hunter, PH and the tracking team.

Nice elephant, and the tracking hunts are what makes you appreciate and remember every step taken on your elephant. Congratulations to the hunter, PH and the tracking team.
Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed this hunt

Good day ianevans
Unfortunately for the 2024 season we are only allowed to hunt elephant with local South Africans, and it has been the case for the last three years. We are however hopeful that permits will be issued for oversees hunters for the 2025 season. There is currently a court case going on regarding this matter and its moving in the right direction.
Should you be interested in hunting elephant in the foreseeable future please do contact us as we have some great areas in SA and Mozambique.

Good day ianevans
Unfortunately for the 2024 season we are only allowed to hunt elephant with local South Africans, and it has been the case for the last three years. We are however hopeful that permits will be issued for oversees hunters for the 2025 season. There is currently a court case going on regarding this matter and its moving in the right direction.
Should you be interested in hunting elephant in the foreseeable future please do contact us as we have some great areas in SA and Mozambique.

It’s such a shame. I hunted greater Kruger in 2020. It was a great experience, and lord knows the place needs fewer elephants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julian6720

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt