Elephant Bar

Amazing elephant.

amazing room.

simply wow. I’m now depressed as I don’t think even winning the lottery would get me there
Thank you! Haha, yeah, it would have to be the mega mega millions!
 
In my living room I have same type of floor, and one big TV like that and kudu shoulder mount.

I told my wife, we only need few more minor details (like lions, elephant, etc) and it will be exactly the same!!!
 
In my living room I have same type of floor, and one big TV like that and kudu shoulder mount.

I told my wife, we only need few more minor details (like lions, elephant, etc) and it will be exactly the same!!!
Haha, yes--very minor details!
 
Truly awesome thank you for sharing your beautiful work.
Need to win lottery then I’ll build house around trophy room
 
Wow. Awesome.

I'm planning to hunt elephant and leopard next summer. Wish I had room for a display like that!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top