Elaphant charge

Awesome video, CCC:p

Elephant Charge Compilation...

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, those are up close and personal.
It reminds of watching bluff charges from bears, the only thing I can relate.
I hope to never run into a Grizzly that big though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just enough to get your blood pumping!

I have that one recorded on my DVR, I must have watched it a thousand times on the 50" plasma screen. I think my 5 year old could recite the narration word for word if i turned the sound off.

Ivan is such a professional, to say the first shot was not quite right when it was about a foot off proves that. I get so cranked up watching his videos I'll spend the rest of the day looking at double rifles and applying for home equiety loans. I can taste the dust!!!

I just watched this with my 9 year old daughter and I looked over and her eyes were bigger than mine, She thought it was "cool" and asked if Ivan was scared, I assured her that Ivan is a pro and know what he doing.

One thing that gets me that noone else has mentioned... How does mr carter walk let alone run?? His nuts must be bigger than old ele!!

he probably just tucks them in his boots

Another great hunt with Ivan Carter, he sure knows a lot about elephant and the proper use of a double:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross