Eastern cape hunting...

lalapasafaris

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
The varying rainfall creates an abundance of eco systems which range from thickly wooded coastal forest to open plains and steep mountain ranges. All of the most popular hunting methods are employed in this region. From walking and stalking, to glassing from elevated vantage points as well as hunting from well equipped 4x4 vehicles.

The Eastern Cape also offers clients whishing to combine a hunting safari with a deep sea fishing experience and ideal location from which both of these activities can be enjoyed.
 
I have known Ray Kemp for a long time (since our John x days) 10 + years ago.

Great guy, great company, great experience.... Welcome Ray sure you'll enjoy it here.

My best always.
 
Tell us something about your hunts Ray!
Stories, pictures......
 
Hunted the East Cape May of last year. The landscape varied widely from area to area. I think I hunted 5 different properties. Nice area to be able to hunt. Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,725
Members
169,128
Latest member
JimmyBosan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top