Early October Hunt

Northwest9

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
105
Reaction score
147
Location
Australia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI, SSAA
Hunted
Australia, NZ, Fiji, Namibia
There is a very slim chance I may be in the US for a conference in early October next year.

If i were to be in the states during that time, I would very likely tack on a hunt of some sort while I'm there, but i dont know what seasons are open, or what you can hunt around that time?

Is there any options for that time of year, or is it too early?
 
@gizmo, sure he could answer your questions.
 
What state or states will you be in? How much time will you have to give to hunting? Will you be interested in using the services of a guide or outfitter? Anything particular that you have an interest in?

There is a ton to do in October. I hope you are able to hunt. I believe the US still has a lot to offer for the international hunter.
 
Hello sir, I would be very glad to help you. I have first class accommodations and excellent hunting.
 
Location is king! Where will you be?
 
if im there, the conference will be in vegas, but I can easily fly from there.

I would probably add a week to the trip. im just tossing around ideas at this stage

A speedgoat and a coyote would be a nice, but there is just so many species id love to hunt over there
 
October is great hunting for basically any horned creature in US speed goat opens in whyoming oct 1st and I assume others are sinilar
 
if im there, the conference will be in vegas, but I can easily fly from there.

I would probably add a week to the trip. im just tossing around ideas at this stage

A speedgoat and a coyote would be a nice, but there is just so many species id love to hunt over there
I can help in both cases. Our Texas pronghorn season is typically 11 days long and opens up the first part of October, these are done out of Amarillo. As soon as the speed goat is down we can transfer to my ranch in Turkey Tx and hunt boar, coyotes, and bobcat. I also offer about 20 other species there both high and low fenced.
 
I can help in both cases. Our Texas pronghorn season is typically 11 days long and opens up the first part of October, these are done out of Amarillo. As soon as the speed goat is down we can transfer to my ranch in Turkey Tx and hunt boar, coyotes, and bobcat. I also offer about 20 other species there both high and low fenced.

thanks mate, ill have a look at your site now
 
You'd have a blast at the Rockin G. The hog hunting alone is worth it. Add a pronghorn and some predators and it really would be a great time! Been there and want to go back!
 
thanks mate, ill have a look at your site now
Thanks, bear with me website is and has been an ongoing work in progress. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top