durable camera case

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
so I bought a fancy new camera (Panasonic ZS40) and now I need a durable case that will attach to my belt and stay there while hunting. if the camera isn't easy to access then odds are I wont use it.

I did some hunting around on amazon but the cases all either seem too flimsy or don't have a suitable method to attach to a belt.

suggestions please.

thank you
-matt

I bought a $10 case at BestBuy for my camera. My only requirement was that it be relatively quiet and that it fit on my belt. The zipper was pretty easy to work with on hand, which was a bonus. I didn't over think this one and ended up happy.

Do you have a Walmart near by? I purchased a camera case from them a number of years ago for my compact camera for around $20 and it has traveled more miles that I like to think attached to my belt.

The bad thing about trying to purchase them on line is that you don't know just how they are made and if you are like me you want to tug on the zippers and straps or loops to see just what they will stand up to.

just checked out the wal-mart and they have only two types of cases. a wimpy little case designed to hang around your neck and a huge case meant for large cameras that goes around your waste.

will keep looking.

-matt

The one that I purchased was a Case Logic brand and was similar to this one
only in camo. Also if you notice it has a large belt loop on the back of it.

I had to check 2 different Walmarts before I found the one that I now have.
You may even check out Target if you have one near you.

I didn't even look at the specs for the one that I linked to and mine is about the same size as the one that you ordered.

I am sure that you will like it as mine has good padding and a pocket for spare batteries and memory cart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!