DSC shuttles

IronRanger

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
204
Media
1
Looking for advice from someone with past experience.

We will bevdoing a red eye flight plan for DSC Jan 12. Whats the best way to get from DFW to n back from the convention center? Looking at the website the listed shuttles are only with partisapating hotels?
 
From DFW your choices are (1) DART train, (2) Trinity Express train [more hassle then DART train] (3) Super Shuttle, (4) Uber/Lyft, (5) Taxi. For a "red eye" use Ride Share or Taxi option to hotel.
 
We have used some of the pre-arranged, "limousine" services. They generally use a nice large sedan or SUV. The times we have used it the attention was excellent (some waiting in the luggage area, loads/unloads luggage, bottled water), and the cost was about the same or slightly cheaper than Uber/Lyft.

Safe travels
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,923
Members
169,646
Latest member
xoilac21com2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top