Double Rifle Books

Fellas:
Retured from the hospital as I had cochlear implant surgery today. Thanks for your contacts about my book. I will reply to all tomorrow as I'm a bit wobbly due to the doc playing around in the inner ear and I am also on some narcotic pain meds and don't want to make any deals tonight. Hell, I'm so dopey now I would probably type someting like "buy a book, get a free double rifle."

Give me 24 hours and I will get back to all of you.
Cal
 
Hope you are feeling better- that inner ear dizziness is very disorienting.
 
Fellas:
Retured from the hospital as I had cochlear implant surgery today. Thanks for your contacts about my book. I will reply to all tomorrow as I'm a bit wobbly due to the doc playing around in the inner ear and I am also on some narcotic pain meds and don't want to make any deals tonight. Hell, I'm so dopey now I would probably type someting like "buy a book, get a free double rifle."

Give me 24 hours and I will get back to all of you.
Cal
All the best Cal. get better soon
 
Gentlemen:
Thank you for your orders. the Double Rifle Primer is now SOLD OUT. All five of my titles are now gone. No reprints are planned but I would be willing to discuss sellling the rights to reprint to an interested party.
Again, my thanks to you all.
Cal
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top