Double rifle abuse… here we go again!

The man in the video is a total idiot, the problem is to many people follow him and believe he’s good. He blew up a 50 BMG and a Desert Eagle pistol and people where applauding him for it instead of calling him out for being dangerou.

Im just wondering how cheaply I can buy that Rizzini off of him now... If he'll let it go for $3K I'll write him a check tomorrow... :D

He almost got killed while filming one of his stunts with a 50 BMG pistol. A phucking idiot.

Idiots abound.....bored.....idiots

Frankly I would have expected his rifle to pass the tests that he put it through: the real killer would have been firing it with an obstructed barrel. And nor were his tests particularly onerous: dropping it onto concrete, exposing it to a salt-water mist, or the very fine airborne dust that gets everywhere in Africa, would have been more thorough. As it is, I don't suppose that he has reduced the value of his rifle much at all. Coming soon: nearly new Rizzini double rifle for sale, one careful owner, like new!

On this subject, Poulins have a .500/ .450 NE Holland & Holland double coming up for sale from - I'm guessing - the 1890s. It's been somewhere between badly and not particularly well tarted-up, and it comes with what they politely call a 'bolted safety' and what I've heard called a 'wog safety'. Bidding starts at $5,000, with a low estimate of $10,000 - the same as Bubba spent on his new Rizzini!

Maybe it's just me, but I know which rifle I would prefer for (roughly) the same money. I wouldn't really give a toss if a modern Italian rifle was blown up, but it would break my heart to see even a cheap Holland like this one treated in the same, vulgar, way.

I watched this video yesterday, it hurt my soul. I felt the need to go save that rifle from the compete idiocy of the whole idea.

I understand the idea behind the video and I agree that the guns for 10k+ should be able to survive a torcher test but that doesn’t mean you need to do the test.

Anyways, I think I might be able to afford that gun now after that video. On a college student salary.

Not my gun, not my money but for God's sake, why?!
For the views!…. The more people who see that video the more money he makes; so average $100US per 1,000 views and I believe it’s at 244K views in less than 24hrs.

So he’s already 100%+ profit on what he spent on the gun.

So I came across this YouTube video of the same guy who put a .700ne in a lead sled.

Every time I watch the stock flex in slow motion my heart breaks a little.
@deewayne2003
I've seen some dickheads in my time but that fool takes the cake.
I wouldn't even give the fool a red Ryder bb gun or a Roy Rogers cap gun
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.