Double rifle abuse… here we go again!

Looser......

He was shooting 458 Lott vs. Car, etc .. simply asked if he'd ever consider the Jeffery, etc.
After this video, he refused to shoot a .500, period. .. but the op's video, begs the question, "What day did the Lord Create this exploit & why couldn't he have Rested on That Day Also" ;

@Daniel Cary
If I ever want to stop a rampaging car I know what to use.
That bloke is one hell of a Muppet.
Bob
My Dad used to say "It takes all kinds but why so many of that kind." Total frigging assholes. Hell of a role model for anyone. Kind of along the line of that twit that wounds buf to get them to charge so he can play hero.

I have a small YouTube channel, Old Band footage, etc. (Simple Way to Send in Text). .. But, I'm not comfortable anymore exploiting firearm's.

$100 per 1K views though .. I'll be!

My Dad used to say "It takes all kinds but why so many of that kind." Total frigging assholes. Hell of a role model for anyone. Kind of along the line of that twit that wounds buf to get them to charge so he can play hero.
My Grandfather would often say "You can learn something from anyone...even if it's what NOT to do".

I believe he falls squarely in the "what NOT to do" category.

This guy lives right down the road from me, he used to be a state trooper. You may not like what he does but he has made enough money for him and his dad to retire from having to do any kind of real work. I mean he literally makes millions, that's millions with an S.
Leave it to us dumb ass KY guys to come up with stuff like this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the 50 cal incident was due to some bad ammo though, and he did about die. Had to stick his thumb in the wound in order to get to the ER without bleeding out.
Maybe I should have filmed the Coors Banquet beer incident. Perhaps I could have retired.

I don’t understand the “torture tests.” If it’s not going to be in military service then i see no need and have no plans to torture any of my equipment.
I do agree with you. I don't know why "the torture test" has become such a popular video thing with everything from cars to guns to whatever.

This guy lives right down the road from me, he used to be a state trooper. You may not like what he does but he has made enough money for him and his dad to retire from having to do any kind of real work. I mean he literally makes millions, that's millions with an S.
Leave it to us dumb ass KY guys to come up with stuff like this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the 50 cal incident was due to some bad ammo though, and he did about die. Had to stick his thumb in the wound in order to get to the ER without bleeding out.
Maybe I should have filmed the Coors Banquet beer incident. Perhaps I could have retired.
I thought the 50 cal blew up because he was shooting sabot rounds through a brake?

I know it was an ammo issue and I thought it was because of some old ammo. I will double check that. I didn't think it was a SABOT round but it could have been.
Not an ammo issue rather a lack of brains issue.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.