Doping The Wind - I'm Clueless, Are You?

What do you think the wind speed is? Miles Per Hour

  • 15-20

  • 20-25

  • 25-30

  • 30-35

  • 35-40

  • 40-45

  • 45-50

  • other


Results are only viewable after voting.
Too often I'll anticipate, say, 6" of drift and it ends up hitting right where I aim.

Wind does too many crazy things for me to be aiming at a non-lethal spot on a medium/big game in my opinion. If I think it's going to drift much more than 12-15", I'm waiting or getting closer.
 
Great advice @curtism1234 If at any time you have to aim outside of the vital area, stop, don't shot and move closer to your pray.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,354
Members
169,741
Latest member
RainaCisne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top