Don Heywood art

jsallegra

New member
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Don Heywood african wild animal prints on canvas for sale US$100 each. Contact me for sizes. Beautiful quality. Great memento of an African trip.
 

Attachments

  • black rhino.jpg
    black rhino.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 237
  • two elephants.jpg
    two elephants.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 227
  • standing cheetah.jpg
    standing cheetah.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 265
  • lioness and cub.jpg
    lioness and cub.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 249
  • leopard on a log.jpg
    leopard on a log.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 217
  • elephant and baby.jpg
    elephant and baby.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 241
  • leopard cub.jpg
    leopard cub.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 229
  • lion cub.jpg
    lion cub.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 228
  • nyala.jpg
    nyala.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 240
  • elephants charging.jpg
    elephants charging.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 231
  • waterbuck.jpg
    waterbuck.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 246
  • cheetah head.jpg
    cheetah head.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 228
  • leopard stalking.jpg
    leopard stalking.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 265
  • zebras fighting.jpg
    zebras fighting.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 221
  • cheetah and cub.jpg
    cheetah and cub.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 225
  • golden cheetah.jpg
    golden cheetah.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 237
Beautiful work of art , how much would each cost ? can you sent them to my place in India ? plz mail me the details on d.monish@yahoo.co.in

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top