Dog Beds

Do your dogs actually sleep in their beds?
My puppy and soon 3 year old mainly sleep on bare floor. Perhaps to stay cool? They do occasionally use their beds, or at least use the edges of the beds as pillows - or sleep a while in my bed. Generally, they switch between half a dozen places during a night.

I started this thread looking for dog beds, now I want a good cigar, a bourbon and to contemplate life
Dogs gentle snoring next to your chair will do that to you.

We have a kuranda - our chocolate lab uses it when he wants to lay and look out the window but he usually just prefers laying on tile. I think if we had carpet he would use this more as the design is intended to keep dogs cooler. As for quality - we have had this for 4 years and moved it across the world without any issues.

I can also say the weight limit has been tested after my in-laws took care of the dog for a couple months and his weight increased more than I was happy about!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 26
Thanks all, they currently have 2- beds each, a bolstered one on top of an elevated bed similar to the kurunda, and a regular cheap rectangular bed, the 4 beds are in sorry shape, we are keeping the platform and getting rid of the beds, to be replaced with a better one, yes they sleep in multiple spots, including the bare floor.

I got this one for my dog. He sleeps on it so I guess he likes it. My 9 year old son lays on it and watched tv and says it's comfortable sooooo.....

Screenshot_20230805_205144_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakuli375

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek