Dog Beds

Do your dogs actually sleep in their beds?
My puppy and soon 3 year old mainly sleep on bare floor. Perhaps to stay cool? They do occasionally use their beds, or at least use the edges of the beds as pillows - or sleep a while in my bed. Generally, they switch between half a dozen places during a night.
 
I started this thread looking for dog beds, now I want a good cigar, a bourbon and to contemplate life
Dogs gentle snoring next to your chair will do that to you.
 
We have a kuranda - our chocolate lab uses it when he wants to lay and look out the window but he usually just prefers laying on tile. I think if we had carpet he would use this more as the design is intended to keep dogs cooler. As for quality - we have had this for 4 years and moved it across the world without any issues.

I can also say the weight limit has been tested after my in-laws took care of the dog for a couple months and his weight increased more than I was happy about!

 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 317
Thanks all, they currently have 2- beds each, a bolstered one on top of an elevated bed similar to the kurunda, and a regular cheap rectangular bed, the 4 beds are in sorry shape, we are keeping the platform and getting rid of the beds, to be replaced with a better one, yes they sleep in multiple spots, including the bare floor.
 
I got this one for my dog. He sleeps on it so I guess he likes it. My 9 year old son lays on it and watched tv and says it's comfortable sooooo.....

Screenshot_20230805_205144_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,904
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top